SFF BIDI® Transceiver
The SFF BIDI® Transceiver is a bi-directional Small Form Factor (SFF) transceiver designed for full-duplex communication over a single fiber.
The SFF BIDI® Transceiver consists of a laser with laser driver and a PIN diode with optional pre- and post-amplifier.
The single fiber concept saves overall system costs by eliminating one fiber, allowing for doubling of capacity without installing new fibers and simplifying fiber management.
- 1,25 Gbps SFF transceiver compliant with SFF MSA Standard. High output power and high sensitivity, high power link budget
- Developed for harsh environmental applications
- Conformal coated PCBs & hermetically laser welded optical unit and additional mechanical features to improve mechanical stability
- Tin over Nickel plating to improve chemical resistance and good lead free soldering process
- Variability with optical fiber (buffered version for harsh application) and optionally with special connectors
- RoHS compliant