Photodiode up to 2.5 Gbit/s
The Optical receiver is a laser receiver component designed for use in the 1310 and 1610nm optical broadband up to 2.5Gbit/s.
The pigtail, flange and receptacle version is available by customer's requirements.
- Designed for digital applications in fiber-optic communication systems
- Full customizable electrical pinning
- Hermetically sealed TO 38-56 case
- Integrated optics in TO-can
- Sensitive in opt. windows (1310, 1550 and 1610)
- Low dark current, low noise
- Fast switching times
- High reverse-current stability from planar structure
- Single mode fiber pigtail with full range of connectors, coaxial package with flange, FC or SC receptacle
- Hermetically sealed TO can for high reliability
- Access Networks, e.g. media converters for Fiber-In-The-Loop (FITL) and Point-to-Point (P2P) links
- Inter-system communication between Servers, Switches, Routers, Add-Drop-Multiplexers, Cross Connects, etc. in Central Offices, Data Storage Networks, High Speed Server Farms, etc.
- Digital Video and Closed Circuit Television (CCTV) applications for Transport, Traffic, and Security