High Power Bi-Directional Optical Component with Visible Light Service Channel
1310nm Tx 1.25Gbps / 1490nm PD Rx with 1.25 Gbps 3.3V TIA with integrated Red Light FP Laser 650nm
The PON BIDI-VLSCTM is an optical component designed for full-duplex digital communication over a single fiber with an additional service channel integrated into BIDI optical unit. Visible light laser transmitter for laser beam positioning in Bi-directional Gigabit optical wireless communications.
The single fiber concept saves overall system costs by eliminating one fiber, allowing for doubling of capacity without installing new fibers, and simplifying fiber management.
- Integrated WDM filters for Tx/Tx/Rx operation at 650/1310/1490nm
- 1310 nm FP laser diode transmitter suitable for data rates up to 1.25 Gbit/s
- 1490 nm PD digital receiver with integrated 1.25 Gbit/s, 3.3 V TIA
- 650 nm Laser Diode for Optical Wireless Network
- -40° C to +85 °C operating temperature range
- Single-mode fiber pigtail with different connector options
- Class 3B laser product
- Hermetically sealed Tx and Rx sub-components for high reliability
- High-speed indoor Wireless optical infrastructure
- Open-air optical or fibreless optical transmission, LiFi over air